Next weekend, I'm headed to New Jersey with my family for a fall festival; pumpkin picking, candles, beer, and lots of fall food. I cannot wait!
This week was super exciting, I launched my podcast called Basic Bri. I'm going to be talking about entertainment, news, books, and everything in between. If you enjoy reading what I have to say on Royally Pink, come on over to Basic Bri and LISTEN to me ;) Don't mind my thick Queens accent haha.
The week was EXTRA special because Luke's Diner debuted across the nation! I am a HUGE fan of Gilmore Girls and I promise, as November 25th gets closer, you'll be hearing more about my love for them. I was so excited to go to Luke's Diner, and so thankful that there was a coffee shop particpating right across the street from my building.
Look at this!!
Before I get into my links, I wanted to show you this. I had a work event this week, and this was the view from the venue. Talk about GORGEOUS! Honestly, this city never fails to take my breath away.
Here's what you missed this week on Royally Pink:
Here are the links I loved:
- Make a to-do list that makes you happier & more productive!
- Ever wonder why Prince George is always wearing shorts? Here's your answer!
- How to be a successful blogger!
- Anxiety sensitivity? I have this, for sure!
- I love TrendMood on Instagram, but this was an interesting article that made me think
Have a great weekend everyone!