Hello there! It feels like it's been a very long month and I usually feel that way about April. I completely didn't realize I forgot my March Favorites post! I was looking for it to refrence and it's not there! This is the first time I've ever missed a favorites!
I'm excited for May (did I just say that) because there's so much going on work wise, I'm going to be very busy. I also like to think of it as if we're one step closer to Summer, we're one step closer to Fall!
When sitting down to think about my April favorites I felt like I didn't have too many but after looking around my room, I realized I did have a nice little amount.
I didn't use too much makeup this month because I spent a lot of time waking up late for work and running out of the house. I did buy a nice amount of makeup from Ulta and the Sephora VIB sale which you can watch in one of my vlogs.
For my favorites, it's a mix of beauty and fashion so let's get right into it!
1. Sephora Collection Almond Lip Balm: I had my eye on the Sephora Collection lip balms for a while and for $6, you can't go wrong. I picked this up in my local Sephora JCP and I have not stopped using it all month long. It's super smooth, nourishing, and doesn't leave any sticky or tacky residue on the lips. They have a bunch of different types which do different things and I highly recommend you check them out!
2. Kate Spade Perfume Collection: I briefly mentioned this set in my fragrance post and on my Instagram but it truly has been my favorite thing this month. I've been wanting Kate Spade perfume for the longest time but always just purchased something else. When I saw this collection, I jumped. I've currently being wearing 'Live Colorfully' all month long and it's the perfect light, airy spring scent!
3. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo: When I saw this dry shampoo come on the market I was less than impressed. What is a perfume brand doing coming out with a dry shampoo? I've been obsessed with my Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo but lately it just hasn't been helping. I watched Kathleen Lights favorites video and she mentioned this so I decided to give it a dry. OMG It's SO GOOD. It's very light and doesnt leave any residue in your hair. The thing I love about this dry shampoo is that I can run my hands through my hair and it's not tough or rough. Does that make sense? I hate when my dry shampoo makes my hair sticky and tough.
4. TopShop Slides: When the slides trend started I was not feeling it but as I saw more people wearing them, they grew on me. I was browsing Nordstorm and saw these TopShop slides which look similar to a pair of Chanel ones and immediately bought them. I've only worn them a handful of times but they're such a great shoe to throw on and run out of the house, and they look good with every outfit. I highly recommend a pair of slides this summer! *The slides are not available at Nordstrom anymore but I love these by TopShop too!
5. Coffee & Couture: This is a company by my new favorite Youtubers (and sisters) Toni & Allie Sevdalis. I started watching them obsessively this month and they are the reason I was inspired to finally start my Youtube channel! Coffee & Couture is their jewelry line and they hand make all the jewelry; after watching I decided to purchase some pieces and I've been LOVING them! I've mostly been wearing and loving the evil eye rings. I highly suggest checking them out; the jewelry is high quality and super adorable. I've been loving danity jewelry and this website is feeding my obsession!
Have a great day everyone :)