Last weekend I was away from home, and the next 3 weekends I'm busy so this is my last free weekend for a while, and I'm looking forward to staying in, going to the gym, and relaxing.
It's supposed to rain and be gloomy, and it sounds like a great pre-Halloween weekend to curl up with books, Hocus Pocus, tea, and fall candles.
Well, enough of my pipe dreams for the weekend (I'm a real exciting 23 year old, I know)... I don't have much else to say so I'll get right to what I loved this week:
- Britney Spears is the #1 celebrity fragrance creator
- A really interesting article about Shake Shack & it's rise to fame
- CoverGirl named their 1st male spokesperson and it's a HUGE deal
- What should a millennial have at her desk?
- 90s sitcom fan theories? One of the best theory articles ever
What you missed this week on Royally Pink:
- Thursday Inspiration
- Book Review Wednesday: Truly Madly Guilty
- Beauty in Review: Clarisonic Mia 2
- POPSUGAR Must Have October Box
Make sure to enter my giveaway for a copy of Lisa Sugar's new book "Power Your Happy, and sign up for the newsletter, and subscribe to the podcast.
Have a great weekend everyone!