The weather has cooled down, the sweaters are being broken out... it's a good time in New York right now. I have candles lit, my windows open, and just enjoying the morning. I'm just so excited!
October is also an exciting month for the blog-- lots of fun posts, some more guest posts, and I think some fashion posts as well, highlighting my favorite fall fashions.
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink this week:
- Little Loves Vol 1
- POPSUGAR Must Have September Box
- Introducing Plum Perfect
- College Fashion Week 2016 Preview
- Hidden Gems: Guest Post
Here's what I loved this week:
- An interesting article on beauty brands & beauty influencers
- The workday going slow? Try these tips
- Vogue said some crazy things about bloggers
- Need to stop spending money? Here's your answer
- More Twilight movies? WOW
- RHONJ is a mess, but Chris Laurita saved last week's episode
Enjoy the first fall, October weekend everyone!