I mentioned in yesterday's post that you'd see some POPSUGAR love on the blog, and you're going to get just that.
I was lucky enough to receive the September Must Have box, and I think it was one of my favorites in a while... that is until next month because I finally subscribed to the box. It was this spoiler that put me over the edge, so I can't wait to get my hands on it.
I've said before and I'll say it again, I think, nowadays, in a market that is so flooded with subscription boxes, this is the one that is worth it. It's $40 a month, but you get lots more than $40 in value. There is a mixture of fashion, lifestyle, beauty, food, and everything in between. There's something for everyone, and I think it's a must have (see what I did there?) for everyone to try, at least once!
Use the code Shop5 for $5 off your first box, and you can subscribe here.
The theme of September is: glamorous, eye-catching, indulgent, bold, timeless, and sartorial.
Let's get into what I received:
- Jack & Lucy BiCoastal Wide Brim Hat: This is probably my favorite item in the box. I never wear hats, I never know where to wear them, but I'm so happy about this one. It's not too big, it's black, and it fits snugly on my head. It's the perfect addition to any fall wardrobe, and I think it would be great to wear for brunch (which I'm planning on in the next few weeks). It makes any outfit look more put together. Such a great addition to the box!
- NCLA Mani-ER Tool Kit: NCLA is a brand popular in subscription boxes, and while I love nail polish, I was excited to see something different but still nail related in the box. When don't you need more nail kits around? I'm always needing more clippers, cuticle sticks, etc, and the fact that it comes in this little red pouch is even better!
- Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Conditioning Mask: I've had sample sizes of this so I'm so happy to have a full size! This tub is HUGE, and will last me a very long time, especially since I've have a few other hair masks in my stash that I have to go through. This is lightweight, doesn't leave any residue behind in my hair, and makes styling my hair a little easier. If you're in the market for a new hair mask, try this one.
- Flint Lint Roller: A portable lint roller? I never knew I needed something so much! This little guy is so handy, compact, and is platinum, so it's super cute. These are the kind of lifestyle items you may not think of buying yourself but are so handy, once you receive them in a subscription box, you can't imagine life without them.
- Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer: UGH, Smith & Cult, I love you! I already have one Lip Lacquer from them, and it's a great lipgloss formula, so I was happy to receive this bright red shade called "The Warning". It's perfect over a red lipstick, or worn alone, and will compliment any fall makeup look. This is a great beauty product to receive in a subscription box.
- Gluten Free Bites: These dark chocolate coconut bites were not my favorite. I don't enjoy coconut flavored things, and didn't even try them. My sister & mom tried one, and they both love healthy, coconut snacks and they weren't even a fan. These will probably sit in my cabinet for a few weeks until we throw them out #whoops!
All in all, this box was definitely one of my favorites. Expect for the food item, I wasn't disappointed by anything and will use every item. The box was valued at $146.98, which is pretty amazing for a box that costs you $39.99.
If you want to sign up, make sure to use the code SHOP5 to get $5 off your first box!