This was the first week that it really felt like fall was in the air; it was chilly, didn't hit above 85 degrees (expect for one day); I wore closed toe shoes, jeans and sweaters -- it was glorious!
I wasn't in the greatest mood this week #ladyproblems, but there are so many exciting things happening within in the next month. I have lots of ideas for fall stuff, and a few sponsored posts that I think you'll all really enjoy!
Tomorrow I'm heading to GenBeauty in NYC and I couldn't be more hyped! Last year I went with my work because we had a booth at the event, but this year I'm going as a guest. My friend Marissa & I bought tickets MONTHS ago and I'm so excited it's finally here.
I just need to get my hand on the goody bag, and see what the brands are cooking up.
There will be a full recap on the blog on Monday -- but if you want to see stuff in real time, follow me on Instagram to see my Instagram stories: @bribrilukes.
Here's what the week was filled with:
- An interesting article about Dunkin Donuts
- More and more big companies are stealing from small businesses and it's not good
- I got my hands on Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder and I can't wait!
- Flats for fall, groundbreaking! But no, seriously, give me all the ballet flats!
- RHONY ended this week and it was lonnnnnnnng overdue
- I need to go apple picking so I can make all the desserts
- Steer clear of these credit score mistakes
What You Missed on Royally Pink:
- Book Review Wednesday: Modern Lovers
- Beauty in Review: Recent Buys
- Manicure Monday: OPI Fall Collection
Have a great weekend!