Weekly Wrap Up seems much more fitting for me right now.
So welcome! Let's get to it.
I'm all settled into the new house and I'm obsessed. All I want to do is lay in my bed and relax because my room is now my sanctuary. I forgot how much I needed/enjoyed having my own space and it's so great to have it back. It's a joy to come home and wake up because I like my space. It's wonderful.
I'm waiting for a few more photos to arrive from Etsy to create my gallery wall and then my room will be (almost complete). I plan on sharing the progress next week in a post so look out for that!
I was published again on The Haute Mess; if you aren't reading them or following them on social media, you need too! The Haute Mess has been one of my favorite websites since they launched within the past year and I'm obsessed. They write about everything from beauty to work to lifestyle and I just think it's so relatable.
I don't think I have too many other updates so for now, here are the links I loved this week:
- Bite Beauty is releasing new multi-sticks and I'm fascinated
- The late 2000s were my prime time & this was the soundtrack
- Did anyone follow this Marina Joyce theory this week? It was WILD
- Can someone buy me crystals? I need them
- I would love if I could quit social media for a bit; this article was great!
- Into The Gloss profiles have become some of my favorite on the Internet
What You Missed on Royally Pink:
- Battle of the Agendas: Lilly Pulitzer vs Ban.Do
- Book Review Wednesday: Opening Belle
- Brand Buzz: Fresh Skincare
Have a great weekend, everyone!