I have dry, sensitive skin and my skin needs products without fragrance and that are made for sensitive skin.
There are a few brands that cater to all my needs, and one of them is Fresh.
Fresh is definitely a higher end skincare brand, being sold in Sephora and a few other retailers. They are probably most well known for their Sugar Lip Balm Treatments, which come in a variety of colors. That's how I was introduced to the brand and I have to say, they are the best lip balms I've ever used. I've gone through a few of them over the years.
That being said, I wanted to try more of the line and was pleasantly surprised that I really like a lot of the other products.
Here's a roundup of the best products I've tried from FRESH.
- Sugar Lip Balm: I've tried a few of these, as stated before, and they are the best lip balms I've ever used. My lips are constantly soft and hydrated whenever I use this. I've tried the original, Rose, Honey, and Nude scents, the Honey & Nude being my favorite. They smell delicious and feel light on your lips. If you're in the market for a new lip balm, I highly recommend these.
- Soy Cleanser: This is by far the best cleanser I've ever used. It's super light weight, can be used at day or night, and smells like cucumber. I mainly use this with my Clarisonic and it's a match made in heaven. My skin is so clean and fresh afterwards, it's the best feeling. My skin doesn't react badly to it because it's so gentle but it definitely gets the job done.
- Rose Hydrating Facial Serum: I've tried a few different serums but this is my favorite so far. I only have a deluxe size sample but it's more than enough for me to realize how much I love this. It's a very light weight serum that really seeps into your skin. I don't feel greasy or like I want to immediately wash my face after applying this. My skin feels hydrated and smooth in the morning and when I run out, I'm sure I'm going to be purchasing the full size.
- Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate: This is one of the best eye creams ever. It's thick but not so thick it feels greasy. It has a high price tag, but I had a deluxe sample and it worked wonders. My eyes were hydrated and didn't feel dry at all (I have very dry under eyes). If you want to spend a pretty penny, this is the eye cream you need.
- Rose Face Mask: UGH this mask is life. I've been really into sheet masks but this regular mask is one of my favorites. It's perfect for when you just want to give your skin a boost and get some hydration back into it. My skin feels great afterwards and it isn't too harsh of a mask.
I've tried a few other products from FRESH but these are by far my favorite. Below are some products I really, really want to try:
Have you tried any FRESH skincare?