I have a few things on the agenda: a keratin hair treatment, a trip to the new NYX store near my house, and a Sephora VIB event. They are all beauty related, and all very exciting. I'm also going to be grabbing dinner with my friends tonight and I'm super excited.
All in all, a traditional Briana weekend.
|This is how I started the week off...#blessed|
If you missed it this week, I'm celebrating FOUR years of Royally Pink and honoring that with a huge beauty & skincare giveaway. You can enter here.
Also, if you're looking for some new jewelry, Chloe + Isabel launched their new summer collection last week and it's so colorful and perfect for summer. I'm excited! Shop here!
If you missed anything on the blog this week, take a peek here:
- #Trending: Cushion Beauty Products
- Book Review Wednesday: The Selection Series
- May Favorites
- Manicure Monday
Now for the links I was LOVING:
- A Saved by the Bell diner? UH.. yeah!
- How to get out of a funk...an article I desperately need
- Ever wonder what you should eat to boost your mood? Look no further.
- All too often we use our days off to catch up on something else... here's how to recharge
- This is how Glossier came to be
What did you love this week?