Hey, I could be spending my money in a lot worst way.
Over the past month or so, I've collected a lot of beauty products, all of which I've been loving, and I want to tell you alllllllll about them.
- Loreal Cushion Foundation: The moment I heard that L'oreal was coming out with a cushion foundation, I was patiently awaiting it's arrival. I've always wanted to try a cushion foundation and I couldn't wait to try the cheaper alternative. I saw it on Ulta's website and didn't wait a second before ordering it. I've fallen in love and it's become an easy, go to foundation for me. I apply it with the sponge it comes with and pat it into my skin. It leaves a nice coverage -- I'd say it's light to medium coverage and it gives a dewy, luminous finish. It's comfortable to wear and makes my skin look really great.
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer: When I saw all the reviews on this concealer, I knew I had to have it. I've never tried anything from Makeup Forever so I figured a concealer was a good start. It's light weight but very pigmented -- therefore, a little goes a long way. It takes a little to blend and I like using a beautyblender to apply it but my goodness, the coverage is incredible. It brightens my under-eye area (I have the shade Y23) and leaves the area flawless. It's beautiful, unlike anything else. I know I talked about my Urban Decay concealer yesterday, and these two have been the only concealers I've been using.
- Too Faced Natural Matte Palette: I was in the market for a new all matte palette and I knew it was going to be this one. Too Faced has the best eyeshadows and their mattes are no expectation. They're smooth, buttery, and very pigmented. They blend together so well and the palette has the best neutrals I've ever seen. I usually wear it when I'm running errands or didn't wake up for work in time. If you're in need of a good matte palette, or just a beginner palette, I highly recommend this one.
- Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette from bH Cosmetics: I will always support beauty bloggers but Carli is one of my favorites so I knew I needed to get her eyeshadow palette, which comes with 10 eyeshadows, 4 huge pans of highlighter and it's only $12.50. The pigmentation is awesome and they blend really well. The shimmers are really fabulous and show up great on the eyes. I don't reach for this palette nearly enough, but I really need to start using it more.
- Maybelline Master Prime Eye Primer: Maybelline (along with every other drugstore brand) released new products this month and I was in need of a new eye primer. This one from Maybelline has exceeded expectations. Eye primers from the drugstore are not my cup of tea but this one is pretty awesome. I got the smoothing base and it isn't tacky, but actually smoothing. Because of this I didn't think it would hold onto eyeshadow as well but boy was I wrong. It makes all my eyeshadows look super intense and they stay on ALL DAY. I've never had that happen before so this is a new favorite, for sure.
I'll have another haul post + reviews in a week or so because I have that much more but these have been some of my recent favorites!
What have you picked up in the beauty world recently?