Okay, enough of my complaining.. let us get into the entire point of this epic Friday post. I've been thinking of doing a giveaway for a while. I have a lot of stuff that I love but have extras of or don't really use. I've been sent products that I just have too much of and I wanted to do something extra special on the blog.
It's been a while since my last giveaway and all my giveaways have been with companies -- I wanted to do one on my own!
The giveaway is mostly of beauty product (ok, all beauty products) and I'm so excited. I put together this goodie box last night and it just made me so happy!
- Pur Cosmetics HydraFluid WaterSerum Foundation in Medium(if you need the shade dark or deep, I have those as well!)
- Pur Cosmetics Cameo Contour in Medium (if you need darker shades, I have those as well)
- Mac Lipstick in Fresh Brew
- 2 Julep Nail Polishes
- Wet & Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette
- Kat Von D Lolita Duo (Deluxe samples of Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita and Lolita 2)
- ELF Blush Palette in shade dark (gorgeous colors for all skin tones)
- Makeup Forever Mini Lipstick in Natural
- Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Body Lotion
- Vita Liberata Luxury Tan (OMG THE BEST TANNER EVER)
- 2 Borghese Masks
- Sephora makeup bag (filled with some extra fun goodies!)
Okay, how does that sound?
Enter the Rafflecopter below -- it'll run for 1 week and I'll contact the winner next Friday :)a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you guys like giveaways like this, let me know! If you like it more not coming from a company and from me, I could definitely do more!
Alright, enough giveaway talk, lets get into links:
- PSA: POTTERMORE HOUSE SORTING IS BACK
- Some interesting lipstick facts are always fun
- Need career advice? Need LIFE advice? Look no further than my fellow Phi Sigma Sigma, the woman who started my career in so many ways: Elana Lyn
- Khloe, you are QUEEN
- Fuller House is SO CLOSE
- My best friend Tyler is the most incredible guy ever. HE IS WRITING A TAYLOR SWIFT BOOK. YUP. THIS IS REAL LIFE.
- If you love 80s movies like me, this article has your name written all over it
- Wait, do people NOT wear Uggs anymore?
- Give me all the iconic beauty products NOW