I want to make a splash this year, and not just say I'm going too. I feel like I've been waiting for something to happen, and I'm just not sure how to make it happen. I have so many goals & aspirations, I just don't know where to begin. It's sort of frustrating in a way.
I guess I should just write everything down... not type it out on my computer or in a blog post, but take one of the 100 notebooks I have and write down the goals. Hmm... what to do, what to do.
With my big goals on my mind, not much has changed in 2017 because I'm currently laying in bed, watching Gilmore Girls. The only thing that is really different is that I'm in my new, comfortable Victoria Secret's robe. Please go get it, it's the best thing to ever happen to me.
Here is what I loved this week:
- Urban Decay's Founder talks all things beauty
- Such good Etsy finds for the entrepreneurs
- Currently rediscovering Betches & this article is gold
- The new 2017 beauty launches are giving me life
- Things to know about Becca Cosmetics
- Improve your health in a few simple steps
What you missed this week:
Also, I published the 4th blog post for my company blog... check it out!
Have a great weekend!