I'm not upset about who ISN'T our president elect, I'm upset about WHO IS.
Yesterday, I just wanted to start the healing process and move on, but social media is making that very hard. I unfollowed a lot of people, muted a lot of people, and deactivated my Facebook, which is why you can't see the blog's Facebook page.
I've never done that before; I deleted the Facebook app about a month ago, but I needed a true break. I can handle Twitter & Instagram, but Facebook was way too much for me.
I'm the type of person who kind of needs to live in a bubble. It's not super healthy, but sometimes I just need to tune out the noise and pretend things aren't happening. I need to protect my mind because if I don't, it'll break me.
That's what I did on Tuesday night. I legitimately thought I was going to have a heart attack because I've never felt stress like this. I took a sleeping pill, and went to sleep. I couldn't handle it.
It's all happened, and we need to move on as a country and see what's next.
That will be the last I say about it.
Everything being said, I have another big week next week, just some personal stuff, so once it's like Thursday, I'll be ok and in full holiday mode, and I can't wait. I have some super exciting, elaborate holiday posts planned and once I'm in the right frame of mind, they're going to be awesome! I'm so excited.
- How to dress for Thanksgiving
- Harry Potter always prevails
- Stress relieving beauty products are the GOAT
- God bless millennials; God bless my generation!
- Have you seen the new Instagram update? You can SHOP right from the photos of your favorite brands
- Across the pond, the UK did something unprecedented as well
- Fall in love with NYC in the fall
- I need/want a bathrobe
What you missed on Royally Pink:
- Unscheduled programming
- Wednesday Inspiration
- Book Review Wednesday: The Couple Next Door
- Fashion File: Fall Shoes
Have a fabulous, relaxing weekend!!