It was a hectic week to say the least; if you've been following the news, you've seen that there was a murder of a young woman in Howard Beach. That is my neighborhood. This is only a few blocks away from me.
I've lived here my entire life and there has never, ever been this type of crime.
To say it's not scary is a total understatement.
This is a close, tight knit neighborhood and to know this happened in my town, is making me sick to my stomach. The cops have been camped out at the crime scene, and its all over the news. My little town was on the front page of the New York Post & Daily News.
I've been following the investigation since late Tuesday night and my prayers go out to Karina's family. I hope they catch this monster sooner rather than later.
On a happier note, my cousin gave birth to her son this week, my little Godson, and I'm so excited to meet him!
Like I said, it's been a really long week.
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:
Here are the links I loved:
- Instagram totally copied Snapchat this week; here's a breakdown.
- Beauty editors dish out their tips to wake up early
- The most expensive beauty products beauty gurus splurge on
- Girl Meets World is one of the best shows on TV
- This is the best Harry Potter video ever