I've seen a lot of variations of this particular recipe but the one I followed was easiest and virtually took no time.
I made this last Tuesday because I needed to kill some time and on Sunday because I was in the mood for a big breakfast.
Honestly, these are really similar to the breakfast cups I make (I use the same exact ingredients) but just in a different form.
This is the original recipe but I changed it up very slightly.
1 can of crescent rolls
4 slices of bacon
Shredded cheddar cheese
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Lay out crescent rolls on aluminum foil covered cookie sheet; grease aluminum foil with cooking spray
3. Divide the crescent rolls into to separate pieces
4. Seal up the openings of the crescent rolls and roll up the sides about an inch in, creating little walls
5. Crack two eggs on each crescent roll; place bacon strips on top, sprinkle as much cheese as you'd like, and add salt and peppers to taste
It's not the healthiest breakfast but it's delicious and a special treat.
What's your favorite Pinterest breakfast recipe?