It's the second full week of 2017 and it's ...going.
I wasn't depressed or anxious this week, but I felt, well I felt like a raging bitch for lack of a better word. LOL I also just felt super lazy, wanted to lay in bed the entire time, and do nothing.
It's a long weekend and that's what I'm planning on, in between the gym, blogging, some time with my friends, and organizing my room.
I just purchased these shelves off of Amazon and they'll be here tomorrow, so I'll be putting it together and organizing them! I'll be sure to post a photo on Instagram once it's finished and probably do a review on here.
Other than being lazy, this week didn't bring much. Below are the links I LOVED:
- The letter the Bush sisters wrote to the Obama sisters is precious
- Nervous about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) being repealed? I am. Here's a great article to break down what exactly will be gone.
- Another political post... I don't watch Blacki-ish but this sounds truly powerful
- Andy Cohen is the King of Bravo & this is a great look into his world
- I've been oddly obsessed with hot chocolate this winter & this is such a cute article
- SUCH a good article about Eva Chen, Instagram, and influencers
- UGH MILO, why are you teasing us?
A new Laura Geller blog post went up this week, check it out!
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:
- Book Review Wednesday: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Current Obsession: The Everygirl
- What's In My Work Bag
Have a great weekend everyone!