Those days are allowed, and they're ok. It's important to never beat yourself because you feel bad, because everyone has these days. The grass is always greener, and the bad days always end.
On that same note, this week felt long -- did it feel like that to anyone else? The days dragged on, and it feels like Monday was months ago. I'm happy to say hello to the first weekend of fall!
I can't wait for all the fun things to come within the next month -- lots of stuff on the blog, lots of fun activities in my personal life, and some new projects I'm hoping to get into play.
I truly do come alive in the fall, and I feel good about it.
This week, I was able to do something fun, for me and for the blog because #content. I was invited to the launch party for Lisa Sugar's (founder of POPSUGAR) new book, Power Your Happy.
I've been awaiting this book release for MONTHS and was going to buy the book the moment it hit the shelves, so when I got the invite to the launch party, I jumped at the chance and immediately RVSPed.
The entire event was set up so cute, decorated with copies of the book, POPSUGAR blue, and of course, some popcorn! All the attendees received the book and a POPSUGAR Must Have Mini Box (which had a gorgeous Sparklepop Necklace & Amplilash Mascara Serum & Fiber Lash Duo).
It was a really fun night, and I left there feeling completely inspired. I always feel great after events like this, maybe that's why my mood picked up?
Anyways, expect some more POPSUGAR fun next week, for now here are the links I loved:
- JK Rowling released the Patronus feature on Pottermore -- I got a Sparrow, what about you?
- The best TV couples. Let's do this.
- Cheese can be healthy? I mean, I'm down with it
- I am OBSESSED with Barstool Sports. This article doesn't even do it justice.
- Here's a quick, easy list of when beauty products expire
- A really interesting article on the red carpet and how it's gone south
- I loved reading about January Jones' beauty routine. She is the ultimate gal
What you missed on Royally Pink:
Have a great weekend everyone :)