I'm planning on staying inside and catching up on a lot of stuff; I was away in Pennsylvania for work last weekend and spent the better part of being home, asleep. I love when I have a few days to really just get things done, instead of starting and stopping projects over the weeks course.
I'm also prepping for the unofficial start of fall, even if it's still 80 degrees outside. Headed to Target today to stock up on pumpkin flavored everything, but won't actually open anything until Tuesday. I'm not an animal!
My fall calendar is already filling up and I couldn't be happier. It's going to be a great season!
Here's what I loved this week:
- Kate Spade is coming out with smart watches... where can I preorder?
- Lilly Pulitzer released wallpaper? I may have to think my bedroom decor...
- Pretty Little Liars had another season finale this week and it was intense, but the recaps are always the best
- This RVSP mistake is too funny for its own good
- I have to agree with this article about light, blush color
- This perfectly describes me: lazy with ambition
- Science has done it; they proved that 3 day weekends would make us healthier!
PS: I was published AGAIN on The Haute Mess! Go read ;)
Have a great long weekend everyone!