These have been tested over the past few months and they were not my favorite... at all!
1. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation: I really wanted to like this foundation, because I love Too Faced and everyone in the world seems to love this foundation, but after applying it and wearing it for one day, I was appalled by how it made my face look. Even my coworkers were shocked at how bad it made my skin look. It caked up onto my face, enhanced my pores, and was separating on my skin after a few hours. I didn't even try it a second time, I immediately returned it because I never wanted to try it again.
2. Too Faced Born This Way Concealer: I guess I really just don't like the Born This Way line...or better yet, it doesn't like me. I was excited about this concealer because they are my favorite beauty product, but no go here! It was very sheer coverage, and would probably work for someone who doesn't have intense dark under-eye circles. I tried to make it work, but it just wasn't doing anything for me. The formula and application was nice, it just wasn't enough coverage for me.
3. Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream: Skyn Iceland has quickly become one of my favorite skincare brands. The idea of having products for stressed skin is really intriguing and I've loved everything from them, minus this product. My under eyes dried up and became irritated after using this and it was just not good! I have very sensitive eyes so that is definitely a factor, because my mom used it and it seems to be fine. Just beware if you have sensititve skin, this may not do well.
4. Verb Leave In Mist: I love the Verb Hydrating Mask; it works wonders on my dry hair and has a great price tag. I wanted to try out more Verb products and always love anything advertised as a leave in conditioner/mist. I picked this up, used it a few times, and it went straight back to Sephora. It made my hair oily, sticky, and more unruly than it was to begin with! My hair is naturally curly/wavy and this just made it unbearable to work with; my hair felt disgusting after it dried.
5. DryBar Mai Tai Spritzer Sea Salt Spray: Another hair product from another amazing brand that I love. I was in a spray, beach wave mood a few months ago and wanted to try a Sea Salt Spray. I figured I liked other DryBar products so I mind as well try this one out. UGH, no! It made my hair feel just like the Verb Leave In Mist, crunchy, oily, unruly, and sticky. It was a disaster and I couldn't wait to rinse it out of my hair. After a handful of uses and hoping it would get better, I returned it to Sephora.
6. Eye Doctor by Origins: This was purchased around the same time as the Skyn Iceland cream, and it gave me the same effect. It was a little heavy, and irritated my eyes. It just didn't work out for me as I would hope.
Have you ever tried a product out that just didn't work well for you? What were they??