I felt this looming over my head ALL week long and it showed in my mood. I was stressing about everything from money to writing to my health... and I think it was all a combination of the anxiety of the weekend.
I'm visiting the cemetery for the first time tomorrow and then going to a BBQ Sunday to spend the day with my grandpa & mom's family. Throw in a Mets game with my sorority big on Saturday night & its a weird, sad, but cool weekend.
I've just been super stressed about money & my health lately; I joined the gym last week and actually went this week. I really, really love it I'm a simple gal and I really just like the elliptical; I do 30-35 minutes (right now) and then peace out. It's so easy! I just walk in, work out, and walk out.
|Head to my boutique to shop Jen Atkin's latest hair collection with Chloe & Isabel|
I sound ridiculous but the gym in neighborhood is HORRIBLE and an LA Fitness opened up in the next neighborhood over, about 5-7 minutes away. It's a stunning gym, there are so many machines, it has a pool, and the parking is amazing. It's basically the perfect gym and I've really enjoyed it so far. I just need to get on a good routine/schedule but all in due time.
Also, expect HUGE things in the next few months from Royally Pink. I had a blog critique from Neely, who runs It Starts With Coffee, and it was amazing. She gave me some great tips and I'm hoping to implement them soon but I also may try to switch over to Wordpress. Any bloggers who have done the move from Blogger to Wordpress, let a sister know!
Is that enough rambling for you? Let's get into links:
- Reverse hairwashing-- is it something we should start to do?
- I am ALWAYS hot & I ALWAYS hate it. Can someone buy me all of these?
- What do you think of these rebranding fails?
- Look wide awake when you feel like no amount of caffeine can save you
- If you're in NYC, check these places to eat
- There is nothing more wonderful or powerful than a to-do list
- I need a bottle of wine to the face
- Luke is the GOAT
- Did I tell you that Jen Atkin *the Kardashians hair stylist* released a collection with Chloe & Isabel? She did! --- SHOP IT HERE!
Happy weekend everyone!