I hate feeling rushed & hectic but that's what this morning is: I went to the Drybar for the 1st time last night and it was epic. More on that later... but this morning I need to paint my nails, shower, pack up and get out of the house by 2 PM.
The good news is that next week is Memorial Day Weekend which means the start of summer fridays at work so I'll have off every other Friday. I am SO HYPED.
This was also a week of highs & lows. I got published on Elite Daily again but was also passed over for a freelance position and another Elite Daily article got rejected. You win some, you lose some but I'm getting used to rejection...as all writers & everyone else should. Take it with stride!
Also -- the Champagne Glow Collection by Becca & Jaclyn Hill releases next week (I already have the face palette that was released in limited quantities this week) and I'm planning on buying everything because JH is QUEEN and I'm so excited.
That being said, here's what I loved this week:
- 50 couples who made us believe in love
- Twitter is making links & photos NOT part of the 140 character limit! #Rejoice
- Gilmore Girls is coming back & you may want to refresh your memory
- Baking a cake? Follow some of these tips
- Student loans are the bane of my existence
- Interesting article on why we don't enjoy our free time
- Got anxiety? These apps can help
What did you love this week?