I don't want to get into that, as vulnerable as I'm feeling. This is a happy post, talking about favorites!
With all the bad that has happened, a lot has good has happened in my professional life, which can't help but feel like a major Godwink from my dad.
All that being said, March was filled with lots of shopping because I felt like I deserved it, but when don't I feel like I deserve it?
1. Too Faced Eyeshadows: I talked about the two new palettes Peanut Butter & Jelly and the Sweet Peach Palette this month and I haven't really used anything else. These are both limited edition and have been extremely difficult to get your hands on but if you love Too Faced shadows and love collecting makeup, you NEED these palettes. If you could get your hands on it, jump at the chance.
2. Clinque Chubby in the Nude Foundation Stick: I've always been a fan of stick foundations so when I saw the chance to get a deluxe sample of this foundation at Sephora with a $25 purchase, I jumped at it. Well, what I didn't know was that I was going to fall in love with this formula. Like I said, I'm a fan of stick foundations and stick products in general, but I think this is my all time favorite. It's not cakey AT ALL, it applies & blends like a dream, and the finish is basically full coverage (on me). After I apply and blend, my skin looks near perfect. This has quickly become my go-to everyday, easy to apply foundation and I will 100% be buying the full size.
3. Kylie Lip Kits: Alright, I'm obsessed. I am not afraid to stand up and say I love the Kardashians. They are smart business women and I just love to look at them. Judge me all you want, disagree with me, but you can't deny that the Kardashians have changed a lot of things, including beauty. I have 3 of Kylie's kits: Dolce K, Koko K, and 22. I am addicted. They are by far my favorite liquid lipstick formula: nondrying, they last all day, don't flake off, and don't leave a weird ring around your lips as it fades. If you could get these, definitely buy them. My goal is to get all of the colors *that I like*, but we'll see what happens!
4. Chloe + Isabel: Shameless plug but I'm a Chloe + Isabel merchandiser which I announced last month. It's been an awesome 30 days since joining the program and I'm learning a lot about myself and what it takes to run a successful business. This is a favorite for a few reasons, mainly being the jewelry is BOMB and the fact that I'm running a business - something I've always wanted to do! I host my first party tonight and I hope it goes well. If you're in need of fabulous, gorgeous, inexpensive jewelry, look no further! (PS: Here's a post I did last summer all about Chloe + Isabel before I became a merchie)
5. BeautyBox: My beauty collection has since grown since getting my Alex IKEA drawers last year and I needed more space. A few months back I bought a small, clear drawer set from Amazon to keep on top of my Alex Drawers but I've outgrown those too. That's when I found this larger, similar to more expensive mainstream versions, beauty box. I have never been more obsessed with a set of drawers. They are super spacious and hold a ridiculous amount of product. I love that they're clear so I can see everything and all my products are neatly organized. It has changed my life and I think everyone who has a large beauty collection needs one!
Honorable mention: I traded in my old iPad 2 this month for an iPad Mini 2. I'm ADDICTED AND OBSESSED. I thought having a smaller iPad was stupid
What were your favorites this month?