It was long, but good! I had a fabulous week, filled with lots of fun things. If you missed it, I went to a NYFW event and paid a visit to the Birchbox Soho store. I'm very proud of myself for stepping outside my comfort zone and I think I'll continue to do so!
I think I was in an extra special mood this week because IT FINALLY FEELS LIKE FALL! The weather was still in the 80s this week in New York but I wore jeans and flats and was super comfortable. The humidity was less than 30% and I was SO HAPPY.
I have so many fun things planned for the cooler weather -- I really do come alive in the fall. The heat does weird things to me, LOL.
Does anyone know about Pocket? It's an app/website that allows you to save any link from your phone or from your browser and it stores all the articles you want to read later in one neat little place. I'm OBSESSED and the reason I have so many links this week.
Not my fault the Internet had so much to say ;)
- Keeping your skin clean in a major city is hard but this article pin points everything you should do!
- The top 100 TV shows? YES PLEASE! Can you guess #1?
- I am ready. Give me all the pumpkin, please
- The struggle was REAL, my friends... very real!
- HIMYM was the cleverest, most thought out, well planned show ever. Try to prove me wrong.
- KK I'm obsessed with The Haute Mess & this interview with one my favorite bloggers is on point!
- Outsmart your Apple products. You're welcome!
- Being Italian, Ricotta is a food group but this is a whole new level.
- More pumpkin... sorry not sorry
- I've never seen a baby this young make a joke but I couldn't stop laughing!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!