I have a nice weekend planned and I'm really looking forward to some family time. This week was unusually warm for February in New York and we got a little taste of Spring, which drove me crazy but also got me slightly excited. Maybe I'll actually try to enjoy spring & summer this year instead of hating it so much.
Maybe I'll make a bucket list of things to do during the spring/summer and put it here on the blog so I can hold myself accountable.
Yes, that's what I'll do!
I'm happy to report that I haven't felt as tired as I have the past few weeks. I think my Vitamin D medication is finally kicking in, and I think I've just been trying to have a positive attitude after I talked about everything last week.
- Vanderpump Rules was GOLDEN this week and I have never laughed so hard in my life.
- Millennials do NOT require constant praise -- get it straight, world.
- I love Day in the Life posts
- Healthiest options at a lot of food chain restaurants
- Should you try active charcoal?
- I'm SO happy I'm not alone in this! Staying in is the new going out
Have a great weekend everyone!