I'm actually not as hermit crab like as you think because last night I had an amazing dinner with my friends at Patriza's in Williamsburg. There are a few all over New York so if you have the chance to go, I highly recommend it! It's family style Italian food in a very wild & exciting atmosphere; the food is delicious and it's just a really great place to go.
I didn't get too many pictures of the food but this pizza was amazing. I posted it on Instagram so go follow me ;)
I didn't do a Weekly Wrap Up Post last week because I was in the Poconos with my college friends & just didn't have the chance. It was a super relaxing, fun weekend; we didn't do much other than sit in the house, play games, and laugh our asses off. It was fantastic.
In other news, I took a trip to TJ Maxx today and spent over $70 on junk I didn't need, but picked up SO MANY MAKEUP GOODIES FOR SO CHEAP! I'm now obsessed and can't wait to try some of these things. (PS AGAIN: Follow me on Instagram because I've been posting so much more and posting more on Instagram Story. Follow along!)
Anyways, I loved a lot of things on the Internet this week so take a look:
- Day to Night Makeup in 1 Minute
- 3 Reasons Millennials Start Blogs _YASSSS
- Not the most knowledgeable on anxiety but it was a quick read & something that makes you think
- An amazing article on how to start your own beauty company; definitely makes it seem easier than it is but really educational
- The lady behind the Glossier social media platforms was interviewed and I loved it
- Bloguettes is my new favorite blogging resource & this article on newsletters is fab
- The Worst Oscar Best Pictures & What Should Have Won
- Jamie Doran, you are a god
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!