I'm coming down with strep throat again, it's a super busy few weeks at work before Christmas, and I need/want to enjoy the holiday season as well... just a lot going on.
I officially turned 24 this week, gave a presentation at work, and attended the office holiday party, so it was a busy week. I'm ending it by watching another repeat of the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe, and eating leftover birthday cake. Is this was your mid twenties is like? It's not much different that my early twenties.
Last week I didn't post a Weekly Wrap Up because I was in a Thanksgiving coma, and spent hours upon hours watching Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. If you didn't listen to my podcast, I recommend you do it now. I thought the revival was everything it could've been, and more. It was perfect, and now I'm in a Gilmore Girls coma, wanting to do nothing but watch the series and talk about the series and think about the series. I've already watched the thing 3 times in a week, so yeah...
This week was also cool because I spent some time tidying up the blog and layout. I added some new Loves & Wants to the sidebar, updated the shoppable Instagram and got a new layout! I'm very happy with this, and I hope you don't mind me always switching things up. I like to keep my blog fresh, and keep it nice for you, and for me!
|View from the office holiday party|
I will stop rambling and get into what you missed on Royally Pink:
And here's what I loved this week:
- The Full House creator BOUGHTthe Full House house!!
- All of these products look awesome, can I please have them?
- I love coziness and cozy bedrooms are the GOAT
- The hottest apps, games, and everything in between, of the year
- Benefit is replacing Anastasia as the top brow producer
- Some great easter eggs in the Gilmore Girls revival
- I love seeing what people have in their makeup bags
Have a great weekend everyone!