I have a brunch with my sorority sisters this weekend, and then I want to do some shopping for last minute Thanksgiving decorations and hopefully some Christmas decorations. I just want to feel as festive as possible this year. I have a new house, a new room, and I just want to be in the Christmas spirit.
It is kind of odd that I'm so into Christmas this year, since my dad passed away this past March, and usually, especially in the Italian Catholic heritage, you don't even put up a Christmas tree when there was a death in the family. I know my dad wouldn't want that though, and I know he'd want me to enjoy myself. It is my favorite time of year, and I want to try to be joyous and merry.
Anyways, like I said, this was an emotionally bad & good week for me, but I'm ready to say goodbye to it and hello to my favorite holiday ever!
Here's what I loved this week:
- The best way to use YSL's brightening concealer
- How to change up your skincare routine for winter
- The best Linkedin tips out there
- Estee Lauder is buying brands left and right
- A great insight into how social media managers deal with brand trolls
- The new Beauty & The Beast trailer premiered this week. OMG
I received an extra October POPSUGAR Must Have Box last month, so I figured I'd do another giveaway! Enter below:
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink this week:
- Beauty in Review: Master Palette by Mario
- Book Review Wednesday: Behind Closed Doors
- Brand Buzz: PUR Cosmetics
- Fashion Files: The Best Sweaters for Fall
Have a great weekend everyone!!