Now, I don't know if I have a cold, strep throat, or something else but this is the worst I've felt in a really long time.
Even though I slept with the window open, I've felt this sickness coming on. It's finally caught up with me.
I hope I get better soon, because I have a lot going on in the next few weeks so I'm going to be living off of tea & soup all weekend.
Now something exciting... to me at least. If you haven't noticed, I made a few changes to the blog; I added categories to the top navigation bar so it's easier to find what you're looking for; I added a shoppable Instagram widget to the right sidebar, along with a Loves & Wants widget, so you constantly see what I'm eyeing and looking for.
On that note, here's what I loved this week:
- QVC launched an ALL beauty channel, and I'm really excited
- Gilmore Girls is less than a month away, and here are some interesting facts about the series
- A mom pampered her dog before she put him to sleep, and it broke my heart
- I want all of these hot chocolates
- I laughed harder at this than I should have
- A grim article on how wedding photographers knew the couples were doomed
- A fabulous interview by my friend Elana with the founder of Brit+Co
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:
- Unique Household Gadgets
- Book Review Wednesday: All the Missing Girls
- Brand Buzz: Skyn Iceland
- Manicure Monday: Ombre Nail Look
Enjoy the weekend everyone!