To boot, NYC and the rest of the East Coast is expecting a HUGE snowstorm this weekend.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I love snowstorms where you're huddled up all warm and toasty inside. It's the best excuse to cuddle up with tea, Pinterest, and Netflix. I mean, what could be better? Going out in the snow? Yeah, that I don't like that much.
I have some things planned for the weekend, like applying to some freelance writing positions, blogging for next week, and maybe even a brunch with my Big (big sister in my sorority), if the snow permits. Otherwise I'll probably be cuddled up on the couch with a fresh bottle of wine and the remote -- if the snow is as bad as the news says it will be.
Before I start off on one of my rants, I'll just get right into my favorite posts of the week. There were a lot but I've narrowed it down :)
- 10 years since HSM--is this real life?
- Oh you Little Liars, when will you learn?
- Cult classic films, yes please!
- Making a Murderer is my obsession and these theories are INSANE
- Try to get through this post without your mouth WATERING. I dare you!
- Working at a college is one of my dream careers -- this article is perfect for it
- I'd love these snuggly things to curl up with this snowy weekend
What are your plans for the weekend, especially if you're on the East Coast?