In other news, summer is heating New York early because we're in the midst of a heat wave. I surely was not prepared for it but am sort of happy to see it finally warm up. I do like warm weather, to a point -- just keep the humidity away from me! It also means we're one step closer to fall!
I can't focus on much more rambling because Grey's Anatomy is currently on and Shonda Rhimes is destroying my life; Therefore, here are my links for the week!
- Confessions of a social media editor -- I am HERE for it!
- Ooo, I want all of these in-shower beauty products, please!
- How the editor in chief roles have changed over the years
- Derek Jeter's #2 was retired on Sunday
- I love seeing people's beauty routines, including the social media editor of Glossier
- A cool girl manicure I need in my life
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink this week:
Have a great weekend everyone!