This morning, I was alone at work and it was snowing in New York so it was a rather easy day and tonight I'm just spending some time with my mom. I'm excited to just rest and relax, and take the night to catch up on some stuff.
This weekend I'm going to see my grandparents and head out to Long Island to return something to Henri Bendel *and maybe exchange it for something else* (I gave up shopping for Lent, pretty sure I mentioned this, but exchanges are ok, right? And maybe stop by Louis Vuitton to get something hot stamped - a reveal will come after that happens!
Things are calm and cool, and I hope they stay that way for a bit. Last week was super difficult because of my dad's anniversary but I feel ok.
PS: Did you notice I didn't post on Wednesday? AKA International Women's Day? I LOVED how fired up everyone was on this day and how the women's strike went down. I went to work but it was super empowering because I'm at all female company with a female founder and CEO so it was FAB!
Here's what I loved this week:
- How to turn a Snow Day into a Spa Day
- Ooooo, macaroon cushion compacts!!!
- Editor approved beauty products, yes please!
- Celebrity relationships that seemed to last longer than they did
- The most Feminist Disney Princesses --WOOO
- I love the desk side chats that The Covetur does
- Betches is my new obsession so I loved seeing the ladies behind the sass
Happy weekend everyone!