As much as I hate spring and summer, I've been lusting after a few pieces, especially a few pairs of shoes.
Other than that, I did a few exciting things this week, one which you will see on Monday! I can't wait to reveal it in my upcoming blog post because it's something I've never done before.
I don't have much else to say so here's what I loved this week:
- A great interview by my friend Elana, of the founders of Her Campus
- Do these things to be taken more seriously
- A routine for a successful morning
- Some exciting new beauty launches are coming this month
- Don't wear these items through TSA at the airport
- 60 movies to watch by the time you're 30
- These things are making you hungry... or making you think you're hungry
Have a great weekend!