I'm so so so excited for BrunchCon; I'll have a full blog post sometime next week.
I also apologize for lack of posts this week -- like I said, work was busy and I was just too tired to open a computer.
I don't think much else happened this week expect for me going to work and sleeping so here's what I loved:
- Morning routines are my favorite thing to read
- This year's Color of the Year is less than exciting; here's what magazine editors would've picked
- The best career advice... from a bathroom attendant!
- Have you heard of the cost per wear theory? It's my new favorite mantra in life
- Why Sunday Riley is the best thing in beauty right now
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:
Happy weekend everyone!