My sister is sick with strep throat AND the flu this weekend so the family is hunkered down and trying not to get sick, but I'm writing this on Saturday night and I'm not feeling so hot. We'll see what happens.
I read 2 books today (reviews soon) and now I'm watching Feud: Bette & Joan. Ah, being 24 is so exciting!
Actually, next weekend will be better; an alumnae event with my sorority and then Brunchcon! I CANNOT WAIT for BrunchCon -- full update on that afterwards.
For now, here's what I loved this week:
- Ok so being inside actually is bad for you -- this may just change my life
- Spending, savings, happiness
- The must-haves for every girlBOSS
- How to work from ANYWHERE
- What to binge watch during a blizzard... like we had in NYC this week
- Love beauty but love to NOT have a negative balance in your bank account? Read this
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink this week:
Have a great rest of the weekend!