Did I mention that I can't wait for fall? It's a mere month away and it cannot come soon enough. Give me riding boots and sweaters and Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
In other news, this week was incredibly long and I couldn't wait for it to be over. I'm headed to the beach for a family party, and next week I'm headed to QVC for work. It's always fun to travel for work and I haven't since April so it'll be good to get back.
Another random tidbit, I bought a Keurig from QVC this week. I've been toying with the idea of a Keurig or Nespresso for a few weeks now and decided that a Keurig was just better at this point. While a regular coffee pot is fine, I've always loved a Keurig and especially with the winter months coming up, I felt like I wanted something different.
While a Nespresso would be so nice and SO fancy (my ultimate goal), it seemed a little complicated to use and a little out of my price range. By buying a Keurig on QVC, I was able to spend less than $100 and pay in ezpay installments, which QVC is known for.
(No this is not sponsored by QVC haha)
Anyways... I was published twice on TheHauteMess this week:
Morning Routine Tips to Maximize Your Workday Hustle
4 Ways To Sweat-Proof Your Makeup
I'm having such a great time writing for them; it's such a fun, quirky website -- something I really can identify with. I think a lot of you would enjoy the site; it's made for young women, by young women, and gives such great advice about career, organization, beauty, DIY, and everything we want to know about.
Before this post gets super long, here's what I loved this week:
- The best beauty tools on Amazon
- An interesting article about social media as a career
- I was obsessed with this article on managing/organizing your blog!
- The best travel essentials out there
- Ever have an "almost-boyfriend'? You probably dealt with this stuff
- Disney vs Harry Potter, would you rather? The best quiz out there!
- Turn your smartphone into a laptop - this is interesting
- Victoria Beckham is launching a beauty collection with Estee Lauder & my goodness, I need it all
Enjoy the weekend!