We are halfway through 2016 and my mind is being blown. The year is flying by and so much has already changed...and so much is still changing.
My move got pushed forward a few days, which I'm not too thrilled about, but a few extra days isn't that bad. I am just so anxious to get in, decorate, and organize myself. I feel like I've been moving for 100 years... I just need it to happen.
This week was good for another reason: I got published on The Haute Mess! I've been obsessed with the website since it launched a few months back and it's basically a haven for all things girly & it was started by Ashley Tisdale so it's even better.
I'm a contributing writer for them now so you'll be seeing my name pop up more & more (hopefully!)
Check out my article on using social media to land you a job here.
Now for the links I loved...
- Jack Geller is all of us
- Luminizer is very important to me
- Please, I beg you, give me all the new beauty products
- Tinder may be for some people, but its not for me
- Sitcoms are WEIRD
- On again, off again-- do not judge them, it's complicated
- I think I need to rewatch Mad Men
What did you love this week?