I'm traveling tomorrow (Sunday) to Florida for work, until Wednesday. I'm going to try to get some posts up before I leave! I'm nervous to travel, to get on a plane alone, and figure everything out but I know once I'm at the airport, I'll be fine. I did it last year when I got on a plane to Chicago for this same conference.
I just feel like my anxiety and stress has been a little worse lately, which is understandable since the passing of my dad. I also just found out that I need to move...in less than 2 months. Hopefully I'll get my own room and own't share with my sister (bright side!) but life is definitely going to get a lot more stressful. Combine that with work, blogging, a social life, finance worrisome, and traveling for work a few more times, ugh I'm getting anxiety just thinking about it!
Positivity is key when it comes to life's curveballs and my goodness, I think I've gotten pretty good at trying to stay positive in recent years.
Alright, enough complaining, I always use this post as a rant but I never mean to be so negative!
Anyways, here's what I LOVED this week :)
- How to better utilize Bloglovin
- Blair Waldorf is always in style
- Get a desk like a fashion blogger...yes please
- Spoiler alert -- but these photos are making me so excited for the revival
- Cauliflower is bae
- Vanderpump Rules is the best show on television
- I love seeing what's in people's makeup bags
- A Vogue Coloring Book -- GIVE ME
What did you love this week?