I didn't care about missing homecoming until... now. None of the people I graduated with will be there, but all my younger friends are gonna be there and now I kind of wish that I was going. Some of my friends are traveling by plane to be here, and I'm having FOMO. Thankfully I'll be able to stop by on Sunday and have a great catch up dinner with a few of them.
Even though I'm kind of sad, I'm also really happy, because things like this make me realize that it's been almost 3 years since I graduated and my friends & I are still the same. We're still in touch, we still get together, and it's just really wonderful. I love knowing that no matter where they are, my friends are my family and I owe that to Iona.
Ugh, will I ever get over college? I think I've accepted that Iona and my college life was my first love, and you never let go of your first love. It's the worst breakup of my life, and it's ok.
Enough of that, but here's some self promotion... download the podcast and sign up for the newsletter. Both have new content this week!
Here are the links I loved:
- A great interview with the Editor in Chief of Brides Magazine
- Do you do this email thing?
- I need all the help I could get in the mornings, I want all of these things
- How do you pass the time with a hair mask on?
- I've been in a Gilmore Girls mood, and this article hit me in the feels
- Can't sleep? Try to stay away from these foods
Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:
Have a great weekend!